RE: [Xen-users] xen Hardware recommendations

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen Hardware recommendations
From: Ovais Quraishi <ovais@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:38:20 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:21:39 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ideally, just so to avoid multiple points of reference, please use the
XenTestCD (see http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/ - link to the
TestCD is located at end of the page) to add to the Xen hardware
compatibility list database.

Also, a list of hardware tested using the XenTestCD is located here:
http://www.xensource.com/community/xen30testing/summary.php

Regards,

-Ovais