Re: [Xen-users] from scratch documentation

I'm coming from using User-mode linux for a couple of years and I had
become pretty familiar with the whole process of patching the kernel for
UML, building the guest and host kernels, SKAS issues, etc.  What Im
looking to do is build xen, download a vanilla kernel and patch it by hand
for a DOM0 and DOMU kernel, build the tools by hand, etc.  Mostly so I can
become familiar with how xen really works (Im a linux-from-scratch guy, I
like to do things the hard way).   I'm starting to guess such a thing
doesn't exist, in which case no big deal I'll just write one. But if  a
good starting point exists out there, I would love to use it.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,