Re: [Xen-users] Xen 2 or 3?

xen3, as long as you don't need physical access to some special hardware in
one of your virtual domains. this feature is not implemened in xen3 yet (but
most people doesn't need this feature).

take a look at: http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/320
this instruction is for sid (unstable) but working very well for sarge
(stable) too.

you just have to replace "sid" with "sarge" in the /etc/apt/sources.list line.

have fun and let me know if you have any problems.

--Ralph