[Xen-users] linux-2.6-xen.hg and missing devpts

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] linux-2.6-xen.hg and missing devpts
From: Michael Shuey <shuey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:32:48 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:38:58 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't seem to configure /dev/pts under a linux-2.6-xen.hg kernel (even in
the recent update to 2.6.15).  The usual DEVPTS config options (support for
UNIX98 ptys, if embedded config is selected, and DEVPTS Xattrs and security
labels) don't appear as kernel config options, and CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS
doesn't seem to be a valid option in my .config.  Naturally, things like
ssh in any booted domains (I'm using Debian/sarge) aren't happy.

It looks like 1-2 other people on the list are having this problem.  Has
there been any resolution, or am I missing something?

--
Mike Shuey