[Xen-users] Guidelines for Dom0 memory

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Guidelines for Dom0 memory
From: "Edwards, Nigel \(Nigel Edwards\)" <nigel.edwards@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:18:38 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:24:30 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is anybody aware of any work on guidelines for Dom0 memory settings -
the dom0_mem  parameter for the Dom0 boot? Is there an easy way to
determine a minimum value?

Does virtual I/O and sharing of memory pages with Dom0 have an effect
that
needs to be accounted for?

There doesn't seem to be a lot about this in the Xen documentation. I'd
really
rather not allocate memory to Dom0 that isn't needed.

Cheers,
Nigel.