[Xen-users] Crashing system

Hi,
I am currently using xen 2.0.7, with Debain Sarge as Dom0.  And a domU
session running debian with a gnome vnc session running.

However, whenever I shutdown the domU it crashes the whole system.  Nothing
in the logs, nothing in on the local console.  It just hangs. When the domU
shuts down it fails umounting the tmpfs, but continues with the shutdown.
Here is the "mount" details on the domU
Filesystem           1M-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda1                10084      8418      1666  84% /
tmpfs                      109         1       109   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs                       10         3         8  22% /dev

This is using a Dom0 kernel for the client, will this mean when it reboots
it tries to access the hardware and reboot the system?

William