Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 and SuSE 10

To: Brian Fetcie <fetcieb@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 and SuSE 10
From: "Hubertus A. Haniel" <hubba@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:07:07 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:12:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:45:54 -0500, Brian Fetcie wrote
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if anyone has Xen 3 running on SuSE 10?  If so, do
> you have a grub config that you can share?  I am a newbie when it comes
> to Xen.  Thanks in advance...

Hi,

I am using:
###Don't change this comment - YaST2 identifier: Original name: xen###
title XEN
    root (hd0,0)
    kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=256000
    module /vmlinuz-xen root=/dev/rootvg/rootlv selinux=0  load_ramdisk=1
resume=/dev/rootvg/swaplv  splash=silent showopts
    module /initrd-xen

You will have to download the latest updates via YOU though as the original Xen
packages on the SuSE 10.0 DVD / base media was not working. - I still have not
got
the YaST "Create Xen domain" option to work though so I am creating the domains
by
hand.

Regards
Hubba