[Xen-users] Defective script network-bridge

To: "Fedora Xen" <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Defective script network-bridge
From: "Leonardo Pinto" <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 0:15:12 -0000
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:13:07 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Only to report a bug. It follows my "provisory" solution for one of my
problems. I am using xen of the FC4 2.6.12-1.1454_FC4.i686.
Was having problems to the bridges up. Simply the established
interface disappeared. When derrepente I had idea to copy scripts of an old
version of xen (2.0.2), over the news. They are: network-bridge and
vif-bridge.

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br