[Xen-users] Any User Space Applications known to be not Working on Xen ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Any User Space Applications known to be not Working on Xen ?
From: Sanjay Upadhyay <glowfriend@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:27:10 +0530
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:59:28 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,
I am just referring Xen to some people, for a live usage, and so far I
have seen most of the user applications to run well on Xen. Its stable
so far.
But I request if any of you had some problems in installing/running an
application which was due to Xen ?
I tried hard to crash a user space application, but so far everything
is running pretty good, which includes
DNS server, Apache server, Tomcat, JBOSS, mysql, Perforce, Subversion,
nxserver and nx client, vncserver and vnc client.
I am interested to know if Oracle/DB2/other DB's/Weblogic/Websphere
have any issues ?

thanks
Sanjay Upadhyay