Re: [Xen-users] XenU guest kernel?

Hi Jamie,

You don't need to worry: a Xen-enabled kernel can run in dom0 or domU without
problems.  The "xenU" kernel is a configuration we use sometimes for domUs
because it's slightly smaller and quicker to build - useful for development
work.  For normal use, the kernel image you have will be fine.

Cheers,
Mark