Re: [Xen-users] Re: Fastest way to get a Xen server running

To: Rickard Borgmäster <doktorn@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Fastest way to get a Xen server running
From: N Clements <optionc.ltd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:26:11 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 02:27:46 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 12/12/05, Rickard Borgmäster <doktorn@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Rickard Borgmäster wrote:
>
> > http://www.option-c.com/xwiki/Xen_Debian_Quick_Start
>
> I'd like to point out a big thank-you to the guys behind this. Thanks to
> the installer and their guides, I could complete the testing of 10
> virtual domU with router software in just 4 hours. And we really found
> the test results we looked for.
>
> Great!

On behalf of Yvette who did most of the work, thanks and you're
welcome. That's the reason we put the wiki and the packages together.
They're what we use and we're glad other people are using them.

There's going to be some more stuff appearing over the next few weeks.
Just keep watching the site.

> Now, erase hard-drive and start all over again, to build a "real" system :-)
The fun begins...

N Clements
www.option-c.com