VERY UGRGENT

Dear,
Greetings .

 I am Joaquim Rafael Branco  of Sao Tome & Principe . Presently I am the Minister of Public  Works, Infrastructure, Natural Resources, &
Environment ,under the Government of President Fradique de Menezes.Acting in my capacity as minister of natural resources, during the bidding for oil exploration rights in the gulf of guinea by several
oil companies, I assisted a particular company to obtain one of the  licences .After their bid succeeded , they gave me 38 million$ in cash for my assistance.
.I cannot introduce or circulate this amount into the banking system of my country because of the following reasons;
1.My provisional duty as a minister allows me to earn less than $1000 equivalent of Dobra(our local currency)
 2.Strict stipulations of the Bureau of conduct guidelines and regulations for Public/Civil  servants.
  3.Due to the intense competition during the bidding for the oil exploration licenses ,they are  now investigations into how the whole  process was handled
4.Furthermore, Groups of persons'in the Government have ganged up against me, with false allegations of an intention by me to contest the next presidential elections .
This has caused disent and  discontent in my party circles, now prompting my decision to take flight with my family ,hence my soliciting your co-operation to take delivery of the funds into your custody for investment purposes .
25% of the entire funds will be apportioned to you for your efforts and assistance I implore you to accord  this transaction the confidentiality and secrecy it deserves no matter what your decision may  be.
Awaiting your response with urgency !
Regards
Mr.Joaquim Rafael Branco
Min. of Public Works, Infrastructure, Natural
Resources, & Environment
Sao Tome & Principe