[Xen-users] compiling custom kernel on 2.0 testing

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] compiling custom kernel on 2.0 testing
From: John S Little <JSLittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:36:18 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:36:26 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All,

I downloaded and installed xen 2.0 testing using make world.  Make world
installed kernel 2.6.12.  Following the instructions in the manual I cd'd
to linux-2.6.12-xen0 and setup my .config file.  I then cd .. back to
xen-2.0-testing and issued make.   Rather than using the  2.6.12 kernel
installed with make world make started downloading the 2.6.11 kernel. What
am I missing here?

Thanks.

Regards,

John Little