[Xen-users] Debian, Xen and CLUSTER / GFS Support

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Debian, Xen and CLUSTER / GFS Support
From: Steven Anderson <hikenboot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:56:23 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:56:25 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings!

 It occures to me that if GFS has lots of problems with file size then perhaps why not concider using somthing like AFS which I believe was made by IBM who has put a lot into the Xen project and might have made it to work with xen...or use qlusters which although isnt free from my understanding the company was made by Moshi Bar the lead designer of Xen, OpenMosix, Qlusters. Just a thought sorry if my ignorance on the matter is showing after all there is a good chance somthing I dont understand on this matter might make these not a viable resonable alternative. I would like to hear some responses though!

Regards,

Steven Anderson