Re: [Xen-users] Networking Questions

To: Steven Anderson <hikenboot@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Networking Questions
From: benjamin <benjaminrtz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:43:51 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:14:04 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 11/4/05, Steven Anderson <hikenboot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello:

For the first time I have setup Xen. Using Fedora Core
4 and Xen Unstable using 2.6.12-1.1454 xen kernel. I
have installed a guest of fedora for my first
experiment.

What I dont really understand (although am a cisco
certified WAN engineer) is the networking components
of RedHat and Xen.

I want to understand virtual IP's Bridging, NAT and
things like that from a linux point of view that are
relative to Xen.
Can anyone point me to good documents
that are relative and applicable to fedora core 4 and
Xen 3.0?

Good docs, diffcult to find right now. :-( . Best bet right now seesm to be searching the list archive with related term.

I really like the diagram over here -

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-10/msg00152.html

Thanks!

Steve