Re: [Xen-users] Error "Device 0 (vif) could not be connected"

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 02:24:17PM -0500, wei huang wrote:

> Hi Ewan,
>
> I have compiled my kernel with "Plug and Play support" and "ISA Plug and
> Play support". Is this what you mean by install hotplug?
>
> I am not sure what you mean by install udev ... Do you mean I need to put
> some special udev rules?

There is a userspace program that you need to make udev work, called udevd.
You will need this installed for things to work at all.

In any case, I've found the bug that is causing you problems.  I'll have a
patch ready this evening.

Cheers,

Ewan.