[Xen-users] Re: SSL TOE

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: SSL TOE
From: Markus Schuster <ma.schuster@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:04:19 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:05:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nivedita Singhvi schrieb:
> Not yet. This would require driver domains working, and of
> course the requisite support from the guest OS stack, etc.
> I believe this is a post-3.0 feature..

Does this mean that direct access to PCI devices from a privileged domU
will not be available in 3.0? I think you call that driver domain in 2.0
(I mean that physdev_dom0_hide and pci=bus,dev,func thing).
I hope, someone will be able to clarify this.

Greetings,
Markus