Re: [Xen-users] Error on starting Guest

To: <DIEDERIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Error on starting Guest
From: Stephan Böni <boeni@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:08:58 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:06:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Thomas

It's difficult to use a copy from your master. Don't forget to delete the /etc/mtab file
and to edit /etc/fstab file in your domU root filesystem.

You don't need the parameter "Nics=1". It's default on 1. To debug comment out the
dhcp parameter, so you can prevent a network problem.

Stephan