Re: [Xen-users] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store

To: Stephan Böni <boeni@xxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store
From: Fred Blaise <chapeaurouge@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:46:58 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:44:17 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 10/18/05, Stephan Böni <boeni@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > What can i do to make this go away without rebooting?
> >
> > bicolor:/home/fblaise # xm list
> > Name              ID  Mem(MiB)  CPU  VCPUs  State   Time(s)
> > Domain-0           0       251    0      1  r-----     74.0
> > Zombie-oes1        1         0    1      1  ----cd      0.4
> > Zombie-1-oes1     45         0    1      1  -----d    430.2
>
> You can do nothing. Zombies are undeads. You can't kill a zombie. The only
> chance to kill a zombie is to kill the hole world and time where it's living.
> That will say, you have to reboot your machine.
Ok for the zombies. These were just given as info.

The thing I am more interested in is to make Xen work again, after
getting the 'xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file
or directory' message.
Apparently it appears when i use 'xm destroy domain_name'

> Stephan
fred