Re: [Xen-users] SuSE 10 no network in dom0 - arp problem?

Am 18.10.2005 um 09:40 schrieb Nigel Head:

Perhaps a stupid question ... but I've forgotten this once, with Xen 2 and it produced very similar problems .....

Do you have the SuSE Firewall running on dom0? If so it probably prevents the bridge from working as it has a default DROP for forwarding ...

I had to patch the Xen2 interface setup script to add the appropriate rule every time it created a new virtual interface. I don't know if this is still the same for X3 as I haven't tried it yet.

Regards,

Nigel.

iptables -L tells me default policy ACCEPT for all chains.

:(

Robert