Re: [Xen-users] xen on a remote computer, installing virtual machines wi

To: Sueveges Gyoergy <georg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen on a remote computer, installing virtual machines without cds
From: Robin van Leeuwen <rvl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 05:11:00 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:07:48 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw this link, i haven't read the page so i don't know if it is what you
need, but the title seemed promising enough to mail you :-)

http://www.xmlvalidation.com/xen_howto_sarge.0.html

kind regards,

Robin van Leeuwen
RLD Software
ICT Services

Sueveges Gyoergy wrote:

Hi All,

I have just downloaded xen. We rent a computer with suse 9.3 (1000km from here, access with ssh2). I'd like to install 2 virtual machines (both with suse), of course without CD or floppy (due to distance). So I have no X and no CD. In this case what can be the best way to install xen, and the virtual machines?

Thnx
 George

ps: As I see in the documentation, xen can be configured only with grub. I have lilo, so xen with lilo is not possible?