DEARLY BELOVED IN CHRIST

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DEARLY BELOVED IN CHRIST
From: "LUISA RAYMOND" <luisaraymond637@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:55:06 +1000
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:03:49 +0000
Dearly Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,Having known the truth, I
had no choice than to do what
is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight
of man for witness of God´s mercy and
glory upon my life.I am Mrs Luisa Raymond the wife of Mr George Raymond, my
husband worked with the
Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before he died in the year 2001.

We were married for twenty-seven years without a child. My Husband died
after a brief illness
that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again
Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is
against. When my late husband wabs alive he deposited the sum of US $10.5M.
(Ten million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars)
with a Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the
management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come
forward to sign for the release of this money or rather issue a letter of
authorization to somebody
to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been undergoing
treatment for esophageal cancer.
I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I
have only a few weeks to live.
It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations
any where in the World.
Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my
illness, I cannot live with the
agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg
you in the name of God to
help me Stand and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund
churches, orphanages and widows
propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to
understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I don't have any child that
will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I
don't want my husband's hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where
this money will be used in an
ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of death hence I know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will
fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my
soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I
don't want them to know about this
development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of Attorney
who is in Europe as he will be
the one to assist you in laying claims for this funds.

Please send all emails to : luisaraymond45@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours in Christ,
Luisa Raymond.