Re: [Xen-users] LAN configuration?

Hi Marcus,

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 10:35 +1000, Marcus Brown wrote:
> (I assume you mean you want access to these servers from the LAN,
> not that you want to migrate them to the LAN :) , although the
> following design should still hold.)

Not sure if this is what you mean, but my Xensource server will have at
least one machine in a DMZ (external web and email), and a couple of
servers that will be sitting on the LAN (a file/print server, mythtv
backend, maybe a couple others).

Since the physical LAN interface being assigned to the fireall (also on
the Xensource server) will plug into a physical switch, I still want the
domU LAN servers to appear as though they are on the LAN (and act as
such)

I hope that's a bit clearer?  Basically, the LAN will have a couple
physical machines (laptops, one workstation) and virtual servers.

-Alan