[Xen-users] changing domains after boot

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] changing domains after boot
From: Ted Kaczmarek <tedkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:01:10 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:59:17 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It appears that once xend runs I am unable to change any configs in a
domain even after stopping xend. Also get all kinds of errors when
trying to do so. Is their any way to do this or is a reboot required
every time. I am a newb to this and experimenting, never rebooted so
much in one day. To add insult to injury my stupid machine has buggy
bios where every so ofter it decides to change my hard drive boot order.

Regards,
Ted