Re: [Xen-users] firewall xenU woes (help would be appreciated)

To: Adam Tworkowski <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] firewall xenU woes (help would be appreciated)
From: Marcus Brown <marcusbrutus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:24:20 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:22:06 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Adam,

Perhaps you could try loading the dummy modules in dom0 instead?
Then attach your dom0 bridges to the dummy interfaces by replacing
the netdev argument for "eth0" in /etc/xen/scripts/network with "dummy",
and create auto scripts for the dummy interfaces that create bridges.

Sorry to be so brief ... just caught me before going to bed.
    (Trying to work on a quote :) )
If you get stuck perhaps you could provide more detail?

Regards,

Marcus.