[Xen-users] Xen locks up when copying file over network...

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen locks up when copying file over network...
From: Navid Khalili <navid@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:31:38 -0700
Delivery-date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 04:29:49 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have a Dell 2850 with xen 2.0.7 installed. The 2850 uses a PERC4/Di raid on motherboard, I have the current kernel modules compiled:

CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MM
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MAILBOX

When copying files over the network, the entire machine (dom0) hangs, no error message, nothing. Any suggestions? I can ssh into other machines fine, it seems to hang when both the NIC and the RAID are working together....

Thanks in advance,

Navid Khalili