[Xen-users] Re: live migration, loopback devices & NFS.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: live migration, loopback devices & NFS.
From: Miguel Gómez <elmiguelonmakinon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:26:00 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:24:43 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know the problem, Im using large files (longer than 2Gb) with NFS
and it doesn't work becouse of that. When I reduced the loopback
devices to 1GB, and it works. Now I need to know how to use NFSv3 so I
can use longer files.

Good news. The problems is that I was using nfs-user-server that only
supports NFSv2 (at least in my Debian machine). I installed
nfs-kernel-server, and now I can use larger files  than 2GB.