RE: [Xen-users] Debian Packages for 2.06

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Debian Packages for 2.06
From: "Tom Hibbert" <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:54:18 +1200
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:52:48 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He hasn't filled out his Spec yet, but if this is anything to do with
Ubuntu's kernel source trees, I don't see this flowing back through to
Debian since Ubuntu's kernels are radically different and don't fully
reverse back to pristine source, meaning there is a lot of work to be
done to get their kernel trees to work with Xen.