Re: [Xen-users] Versions of Twisted/TwistedWeb

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Versions of Twisted/TwistedWeb
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:07:03 +0100
Cc: Leigh Porter <leighxen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 17:06:54 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twisted 1.3 should work.

Fixing the error you saw ought to work too but apparently it doesn't...  Have
you tried blowing away all Xend's data files and / or rebooting before
starting Xend again?  Sometimes its state store can get confused by
exceptional events.

Cheers,
Mark