Re: [Xen-users] How to make an initrd for xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to make an initrd for xen
From: "John Fairbairn" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:39:14 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:38:14 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a thought,

did you make sure to add an extra module line to your grub.conf...
example dom0 booting from initrd....

title Xen 2.0 / XenLinux 2.6.11-7
        kernel /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=256000 console=vga
        module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11-xen0 root=/dev/hda2 ro console=tty0
        module /boot/initrd-2.6.11-xen0.img

without the last module line it wont work :)

Hope this helps ya.
John Fairbairn