Re: [Xen-users] Error creating domain: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory')

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Error creating domain: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory')
From: Wyatt <wyatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:11:23 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:10:44 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I set that up? I have tried setting the dom0_mem argument in grub, I have tried setting the mem argument in grub, I have tried to use balloon, etc, all to no avail.

When I run xm info, I see that there is 435 MB free. Why is this not being used?

Thanks in advance.
--
Wyatt

Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.