Re: [Xen-users] CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS in domainU

To: Patrice <patrice-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS in domainU
From: David Muench <davemuench@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:14:28 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:13:38 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think I ran into a similar problem. I had to also enable the domain
0 config option to get the kernel to work at all. I'm not sure if
that's expected or if this is a bug as I'm relatively new to Xen.

Once I did that however, my PCI cards worked great in a domU.

Dave

--
David Muench - davemuench@xxxxxxxxx
Jabber ID: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx