Re: [Xen-users] Cannot open root device

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 10:00 +0200, Hsing-Foo Wang wrote:
> ok.... got it working.

Good to hear :-)

> Now where to get another image file to play with e.g. Centos.

I use Ubuntu and with partitions I just cp -a /* /mnt/dom1
to copy the whole thing to another partition, then change a few config
files and I have the other domains running.
Depending on the size of your disk you may be able to copy your existing
system to a file and use that as a guest.

Lyndsay