Re: [Xen-users] FPU problem

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 10:34:43AM +0900, Takeshi Sone wrote:

> > >I tried unstable. It booted dom0 fine, but couldn't start domU
> > >with error Permission denied.
> > >xm list displayed nothing (no dom0 either).
> >
> > Are you running as root?
>
> I'm sure "xm create" was run by root (it was from init.d script).
> I don't remember if "xm list" was by root, however.

Ok, that was my error.
Previously I installed Debian experimental package of xen 2.0.5,
and python xen modules from that package was still used.
I completely removed debian packages, and xend and xm now work ok.

I'm running unstable for abount an hour, did some mplayer stress test,
and neither of X, artsd, nor NaN problems reproduced until now.

--
Takeshi