[Xen-users] howto setup private networks!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] howto setup private networks!
From: Sven Sternberger <sven.sternberger@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:00:06 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:59:37 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello!

I'm in the process of setting up xen for test purposes of a distributed
software.

I need several boxes which are grouped in several private network. The
host machine has one real ip adress.

Example:

group_a: 192.168.2.x
machine_a 192.168.2.1
machine_a 192.168.2.2

group_b: 192.168.3.x
machine_c 192.168.3.1
machine_d 192.168.3.2

group_c: 192.168.4.x
machine_e 192.168.4.1

It should be possible to connect from group_a to group_c and from
group_b to group_c.

So how could I set up the network especially the gateway???
Out of the box the machines it seems that that only machines in one
group can see each other. (if they are connected to the same bridge).

best reagards!

sven