Re: FW: [Xen-users] Problem with Dell Poweredge 1850

To: "Gino LV. Ledesma" <gledesma@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FW: [Xen-users] Problem with Dell Poweredge 1850
From: David H <davidh.davidh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:41:26 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:40:48 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After a few day of off and on testing it would appear that adding
"nousb" to the 2.6 kernel boot options in the grub config fixes this
problem.  I have tested with the last few days of unstable builds
without a hang.  I have no idea why this works but, so far it does.  I
have not had a chance to test much with 2.0.6 so I can't say for sure
if the same holds true there.

I should have some time in the next day or two to try to track this
issue down.  If anyone cares to point me in the right direction they
could probably save me a great deal of time.

David