Re: [Xen-users] max loopback devices

i just wanted to verify ... is this REALLY your kernel boot line, and do you have more than 8 loopback devices running?

because it only worked for me having max_loop on the 2nd line, otherwise it wouldn't let me do it.

and if you don't have more than 8 loopback devices running, the snootiness isn't appreciated, especially if you're not 100% sure that you're right.

so my fault if yours is actually working in the configuration you have there, but the attitude is still unnecessary.

so for anyone else ... try it on the vmlinuz line as well

have a nice day