Re: [Xen-users] 3ware controller monitoring

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] 3ware controller monitoring
From: Dominique Rousseau <d.rousseau@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:33:27 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:33:16 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Le Wed, May 11, 2005 at 09:21:24AM +0200, Carsten Tolkmit
[xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] a écrit:
> The underlying system has a 3ware ATA RAID controller running a RAID1 raid.
> I now would like to monitor the status of the raid, so I have to run a
> certain 3ware_cli command in dom0. This command tries to access
> /proc/scsi/3w-xxxx but does not find it (it's not there). Is there anything
> I can do to help it?

Are you sure that your driver for the 3ware card is loaded ?

Here, we have a server with Xen, and 3ware card, and /proc/scsi/3w-xxxx
is there.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet