Re: [Xen-users] Xen and ways to install

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 08:53:33PM +0200, Toens Bueker wrote:
> I guess, that the *BSD-images, which are included on the
> Demo-Cd, can be used for "normal" installations as well,
> right (although on the Demo-CD these are cow-volumes)?

Sure.  The cow stuff happens separately from the filesystem images.  But
they're rather out of date - in particular the FreeBSD system is behind
the times - and will only get more so, and have some non-standard parts
(e.g. for X over VNC in NetBSD).

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan                           (My opinions, not the University's)
Systems Research Group