Re: [Xen-users] NAT and networks of domUs

> > 1.) Can somebody confirm that the above ist true? If yes, I would suggest
> > adding that diagram to the existing Xen docs.
>
> Maybe the diagram is correct for the xenoserver project, but it's not
> for xen-{2|unstable}. Virtual interfaces (pp* in the diagram, vif* on my
> host) and eth0 appear in dom0. I do not know what the "virtual firewall
> router" in the middle shall be if not dom0 (which is below).

It's a Xen 1.x-era diagram.  If you imagine the whole Virtual Firewall Router
box being inside dom0 *as well* (i.e. Xen doesn't really have anything to do
with the network) then that's pretty close to what Xen 2.0 and above looks
like.

It'd be nice to have more figures for the documentation - it'd help make
things clearer.  Nobody has got around to doing it yet, but any contributions
would be very welcome!

Cheers,
Mark