Re: [Xen-users] xen, booting up issue

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Shahzad Chohan wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. my /etc/fstab in fedora.img is set to :

/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00               / ext3    defaults 1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620 0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults 0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults 0 0
none                    /sys                    sysfs   defaults 0 0

Although I'm not to sure about its config. The way I decided to configure iot was that fedora.img is on the volume group: /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00

Sure, but do you have another volume group INSIDE fedora.img? That's what I'm asking.

Please type
  file /root/fedora.img
at the shell prompt and post the output.

And how did you install rawhide onto fedora.img?
--
Robin