Re: [Xen-users] filesystem image of Fedora Core for Xen?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] filesystem image of Fedora Core for Xen?
From: Kristinn Soffanias Runarsson <soffanias@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 02:07:53 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 02:07:53 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ted, I agree... I think that people are too afraid to go on their own
with this, afraid to piss someone off.  Everybody is afraid of forks
and forking this and forking that.  Haven't seen that happen on
anything big yet.

Let's take our ideas and make something of them, put them on-line and
get people to comment and flame.  I think that will help the promotion
of Xen if we were just to make available something so small and easy
as creating dom0 dists and domU guests..  Just think about how many
geeks have tried out Xen when fedoraproject.org put up a small HOWTO
on their wiki.

for the record, I still don't consider putting together images as
'development'.   I couldn't write bytecode to say 'Hello World' even
if my life was at stake.

soffi