xen-tools

Increase your SALARY with this :- Get yourself Degree/Bacheelor/MasteerM

To: <xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Increase your SALARY with this :- Get yourself Degree/Bacheelor/MasteerMBA/PhDD certificate hekzaz t0t
From: "Kelle Paulette" <kpauletteks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:40:41 -0700
Bcc: <patchbot-xenppc-unstable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patchbot-unstable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <en-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <uest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <quest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <n-changelog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-cim-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:45:08 -0700
Sender: <kpauletteks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

IT COST U NOTHING(YES! $0) TO GIVE US A CALL, WE WILL CONTACT YOU BACK

Absolutely NO exams/tests/classes/books/interviews.
No pre-school qualification needed!

--------------------------------
For US: 1-718-989-5740
Outside US: +1-718-989-5740
--------------------------------

Degree, Bacheelor, MasteerMBA & PhDD available in the field of your choice
that's right, you can even become a Doctor and receive all the benefits that
comes with it!

** No one is turned down
** Confidentiality assured

Please leave your below 3 info in voicemail:

1) YOUR NAME
2) YOUR COUNTRY
3) YOUR PHONE NO. (with CountryCode)

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

For US: 1-718-989-5740
Outside US: +1-718-989-5740

our staff will get back to you in next 1-3 working days