xen-tools

Low SALARY? Increase ur value, buy yourself University Bacheelor/Masteer

To: <xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Low SALARY? Increase ur value, buy yourself University Bacheelor/MasteerMBA Dip|oma zmbv vko
From: "Latashia Yolande" <yolande_dx@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:15:08 -0700
Bcc: <devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <equest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-bugs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <n-changelog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-cim-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:14:38 -0700
Sender: <yolande_dx@xxxxxxx>

Bacheelor, MasteerMBA, and Doctoraate diplomas available in the field of your
choice that's right, you can even become a Doctor and receive all the benefits
that comes with it!

Our Diplomas/Certificates are recognised in most countries

No required examination, tests, classes, books, or interviews.

** No one is turned down
** Confidentiality assured

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

For US: 1-718-989-5740
Outside US: +1-718-989-5740

"Just leave your NAME & PHONE NO. (with CountryCode)" in the voicemail

our staff will get back to you in next few days