xen-tools

RE: [Xen-users] Storage for DomU

To: "Ashit Kumar" <Ashit_Kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Storage for DomU
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:37:58 +0200
Cc: xen-tools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 02:37:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"lspci" should show this device and not much else in your DomU (as
DomU's can't see devices that haven't been given to them, it will only
show [I think] a few "fake" devices that Xen uses for it's drivers).

The other idea is of course to load the correct driver for the device
(e.g. modprobe drivername). I don't know what the name of the driver is,
but it should work.

--
Mats