xen-tools

Re: [Xen-tools] Intergation of Web Services in the Xen tools

I wanted to mention that the virtual workspaces project (Apache licensed) also
provides a web services interface to either one Xen node or a pool of Xen
nodes (Axis and WSDL2Java are also used for the web services portion).

It takes a more managed approach than a direct line to the hypervisor (fine
grain authorization, file staging, and scheduling/resource mgmt in a per-site
context), but you can disable these things if desired.

http://workspace.globus.org/vm/TP1.2/index.html

Thanks,
Tim