xen-tools

Re: [Xen-tools] Testing xm

To: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-tools] Testing xm
From: Dan Smith <danms@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:34:24 -0700
Cc: xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:32:37 +0000
Sender: xen-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AL> Excellent!  Could this be submitted as a patch to the Xen tree?
AL> So that we could run a top-level make check and do some basic
AL> testing?

Sure, I can work something up next week.

While working on the xm interface changes, I've been thinking how nice
it would be to have tests for each command to verify that it still
works as it should after renaming everything.

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center