xen-tools

[Xen-tools] xend class diagram cheat sheet

To: xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-tools] xend class diagram cheat sheet
From: Sean Dague <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:06:39 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 02:05:03 +0000
Sender: xen-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While dealing with a big power outage yesterday, I wrote a Perl parser which
takes all the python code and creates formatted text describing what is in
each file in terms of classes, methods, main functions, imports, and
imported objects.  It is far from perfect, but it helps a bit in
understanding the vast xend code.  If you find an issue with it, let me
know, though I think I caught my last major issue this morning.

Text Version: http://dague.net/testing/classmap2.txt
Postscript Version: http://dague.net/testing/classmap2.ps

I also included a table of contents for functions (all 1700 of them) at the
end of the file.

        -Sean