xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] Re: xen heap size

We don't consider the RMA boundary for the Xen heap at all anymore (not for a while)
The Xen heap is calculated based on the estimated resources we'll need.
on example is that we need to get enough HTABs for all the domain, so 1/64th of all of memory is part of the Xen heap size.

check out powerpc/memory.c: memory_init()