xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] Re: OF "claim" untrustworthy?

Repeated identical claims cause an "unknown exception" at the Forth
prompt, but don't succeed. I'm not sure if that becomes an error via the
client interface.

It does, the "throw" method would return an OF failure, this is expected.

The OF side of the specific client interface call has to
"catch" the error and return the appropriate kind of error,
this stuff cannot be automated.

Segher